Neal founded the firm in 1982 after working for a large international CPA firm where he was in charge of tax, retirement, and financial planning. Much of Neal’s focus with clients is in the areas of wealth management, 401(k) and retirement planning, tax minimization, and business plan consultation.
Mr. Schulte is a CPA/PFS, AIF®, and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™. With over 30 years of experience, he is a trusted advisor for many individuals and businesses in the Tri-State area. He believes in a simple solution to financial independence, “make more or spend less” – he helps his clients work toward spending less on taxes, insurance costs, fees, and overheads while helping them to make more by investing wisely and making prudent financial decisions.
A native Cincinnatian, Neal serves on the Board of Directors of several Cincinnati corporations and Non-Profits. Neal’s interests include ballroom dance, power lifting with his son, Nick, boating, photography, traveling and spending time with his family. Neal recently became an Opa to his first grandchild, Porter.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®)
- BA in Accounting from Xavier University
- All coursework for Masters of Taxation at University of Cincinnati
- Authored books entitled “Make More, Spend Less” and “Life After P&G.”
- Selected as one of “America’s Best Financial Planners” by the Consumer’s Research Council of America
- Has appeared as a financial expert on the local radio program, “Ask the Expert”
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants