On January 31, 2014, Al suddenly and unexpectedly passed away. Al was an unforgettable asset to the company. His teachings, philosophy, and work ethic continue through his employees who worked with him for decades.
Al served as a legacy trustee for organizations such as the Cincinnati Zoo and the Cincinnati Fine Arts Fund and was a Board Member for several non-profit organizations. He lived in Fairfield Township with his wife, Julee. Both he and his wife enjoyed traveling and attending Playhouse in the Park. Al was an avid golfer and sports fan and an enthusiastic supporter of the Cincinnati Bearcats, the Reds, and the Bengals.
We miss you, Al.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- BBA with a major in Accounting from University of Cincinnati
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Along with Mr. Schulte, guided Schulte & Uhrig CPAs to be recognized on the “Top 20” list with the Cincinnati Business Courier